Follow this Blog!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Welcome to Mets Rant!






Hello there.

I am a suffering Mets fan living 40 minutes away from Pennsylvania.  What this essentially means is that in addition to losing my sense of hope, dreams, and happiness during baseball season, I have to do it surrounded by Philly "fans" (or is it phans?), most of whom think that the Phillies were established in 2007. My friends have told me on several occasions that they find my obscenity filled, bitter, often absurd rants as amusing, so I have decided to open this blog.

You won't find any trade rumors in this blog.  You won't find any deep insight that you can't find somewhere else.  I won't recap the games, I won't give highlights, nothing that you'll find on metsblog.com or ESPN.  This is my public forum for extreme bitching, and it's my hope that you'll enjoy it.

Best,
JB

PS: Questions? E-mail me at NYMRant@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment